- The Clinical Features of Painful Small-Fiber Neuropathy Suggesting an Origin Linked to Primary Sjögren's Syndrome.
- Is a schirmer's test necessary before blepharoplasty?
- Visual impairment and ocular morbidities among schoolchildren in Southwest, Nigeria.
- Therapeutic Proteins for Treatment of Corneal Epithelial Defects.
- Classification and diagnostic criteria in Sjögren's syndrome: a long-standing and still open controversy.
- Standardisation of labial salivary gland biopsies in Sjogren's syndrome: importance for the practicing rheumatologist.
- IGF-1-Mediated Survival from Induced Death of Human Primary Cultured Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells Is Mediated by an Akt-Dependent Signaling Pathway.
Dry Eye Disease Research RSS feed from Pubmed